Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Can a mobile home be attached to a commercial building in…

Customer Question
Can a mobile home...

Can a mobile home be attached to a commercial building in mn

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is in minnesota grand marais

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

None as it was done several years ago and cannot be detected from the front of the building

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My concern is that this does not meet fire code in Minnesota as I am a property inspector

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Happy to have a phone call with you. please request a call and we can speak now or later

Tina, Lawyer