Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Buy houses for foreclosure the lien on the house is it's in…

Customer Question
Buy houses for foreclosure...

Buy houses for foreclosure the lien on the house is it's in Superior Court I have 10 days to respond they're asking 333.596 but the loan is 219 and I'm sure they're going to come after me after they sell the house for the rest

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

New Jersey Atlantic County yes the papers have been in Superior Court

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not by me but by the lender

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need help quick

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I must be missing something here. The loan is 219,000 and the lender is asking for 333,596? What is the 333 number based on?