Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I want to know what a attachment called exibit A is on my…

Customer Question
Hi , i want...

Hi , i want to know what a attachment called exibit A is on my propery I inherited from my father means?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes , but my new lender does not have the attachmebnt on the note that describes the attachment. they have no exibit a

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A online search on a site called property shark says something was sold in 2017 for a unknown amount.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you gone to your property clerk's office and had them pull the deed, because something does not sound right based on what you are stating?