Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I’m a retired Navy veteran n disabled vet. I have been

Customer Question
I’m a retired Navy veteran...
I’m a retired Navy veteran n disabled vet. I have been struggling to gain access to County or city water n I’m being denied this basic service. I may be 700 feet from access to city water and I’m about 2 miles from accessing County water. I have spoke to several people n they are passing the buck and not giving me a confirm. Answer of why I can get water. Now a grant was passed to put pipping in on my road. But, the same contractor that got the contract is where the only fire hydrant is located n it’s 2 to 3 mikes from me. Can I have gain legal help
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Where is your property located? Is it within city limits? How was your property constructed and an occupancy permit provided without utilities such as water?

I’m 2 miles or less from being in the city. But there is a water line and meter about 700 feet from my property. It’s personal i think
I truly believe it’s a racial bias

Well that is completely unacceptable. If you are not within city limits the county has jurisdiction. Which County is this in Alabama?

Are you online with me?

This Randolph County n I have spoke with they mayor name Tim Coe. N he blew me off. I spoke to Brian cross whom is accepting your monthly bill and he has given me accuse

The mayor is for the city. You need to go to a higher authority. The State Attorney General is the top law enforcement official in the State and you can start by filing a complaint for an investigation with the AG's office. The next step is contacting a county land use Attorney that provides FREE consultations in your area. Give me a few moments to research the matter for you.

Which District is your home located in? http://www.randolphcountyalabama.gov/

You will contact the Attorney General at https://www.ago.state.al.us/ and report corruption and discrimination at the county level.

Randolph County Land Use Attorneys FREE consultations:

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/real-estate-law/randolph-county/alabama

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

I have spoke with a state representative of my district name Bob Fincher and he blew me off as wel

I am referring to the Attorney General who is the top law enforcement official in the State. The next step is the Department of Justice to file a civil rights complaint.

Civil Rights Attorneys in the county that provide FREE consultations http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/civil-rights/randolph-county/alabama

File a civil rights complaint with the State Department of Justice at https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdal/civil-rights-enforcement-unit

CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINTS

To file a complaint or ask questions about a civil rights violation, including disability discrimination, or veterans and service members' rights, please contact the Civil Rights Coordinator at(###) ###-####

I’m driving right now can’t respond anymore

No worries. Thank you for your service to our Country and thank you for using JA.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me.

I would rather talk over the phone but I can’t afford to pay another $59 dollars

No worries we can continue in this format. All phone calls are handled through the site as the Attorneys do not have customer account information. Do you have any additional questions for me?

I can provide the number for customer service US / Canada 1-***-***-****

Please feel free to contact them with regard to a telephone call. Thank you for using JA!

Now who is this 1800 number for

"Now who is this 1800 number for"

Customer Service for this site. They may be able to work out a different fee for a telephone call. I have answered all of your questions in good faith. If you need additional assistance the Attorneys do not have any information on customer accounts. We have no idea who you are or how to contact you as this is handled through the site.

I believe I provided every resource available in your area. Thank you.

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney