Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Im going to a hearing on 250 broadway on Wednesday and I…

Customer Question
Hi. im going to...

Hi. im going to a hearing on 250 broadway on Wednesday and I will need a lawyer to represent me. There saying I didn't bring proof of income

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Manhattan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Right me it's only a hearing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is for my son,he just started a job Mondy his hearing is Wednesday and they can't give him off that day

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/11/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Zoey_JD, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What sort of hearing is your son supposed to attend? Is he going to need the lawyer to attend in his place?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

I found representation
Thank you

Okay. Good. Thanks for the heads-up.