Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I working on appeal, what does it cost me to be pointed in…

Customer Question
I working on appeal...

I working on appeal, what does it cost me to be pointed in the right direction

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Calif. its not about employment. Its a real estate matter

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed the appeal, now I have to do the opening brief

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What does this cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Okay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 2 days by:
12/13/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Lori, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Lori
Lori, Lawyer
Are you writing the brief without an attorney? What is your question.
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Since this is California, every county has a self-help law center. It will be located in the courthouse in your county. If you go there, they will have an informational sheet as to what must be included in the opening brief. Folllow those instructions and format, and even though they will not give legal advice, they will explain to you the contents required and the correct format.

You can also use this Nolo press book which will be helpful for California appeals:

https://store.nolo.com/products/represent-yourself-in-court-ryc.html

Please rate five stars ***** and press send

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer