Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a VA loan on my old home in Tucson AZ. I got

Customer Question
I have a VA...

I have a VA loan on my old home in Tucson AZ. I got re-assigned and this was right after the market crash so I was way upside down on the loan.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I have the home sold and we are supposed to close on the 14th however I was just informed that I will have to pay 12K in order to sell the home. I have a medical issue and have been out of work since March. I only have my VA disability at this point.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

For the sale yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Everything is great except the title company says I owe 12K for some reason.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/9/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!