Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have an issue with property management in apartment which…

I have an issue...

I have an issue with property management in apartment which I am renting now. They want me to vacate the unit on unimportant grounds. I want to fight this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I live in Palm Coast Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had a roommate which didn’t want to leave voluntarily and made a lot of disturbances. She wasn’t on a lease.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was some police involved in several situation. But she finally moved out last week and now everything should be perfect but the management insisting that I need to move out

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Do you have a written lease? Does it have any provision for unilateral termination by the landlord?

I am checking the lease agreement now

Ok

Are you still online with me?

Loren, Lawyer
Phone call session started