Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How can i get a certificate of tittle? from an bussiness in…

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get a certificate of tittle? from an bussiness in delray beach

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Palm beach

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Is an existing building in it is a cafè...the cafe will be split in 2 im doing a haage ndas and as part of all the paerwork I need to get a COT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/8/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Titles are recorded and kept in the county recorder's office, so you would go to the palm beach recorder's office (sometimes they're called something slightly different) and request a copy. It's a matter of public record so you would be entitled to it.

Please let me know if I've answered your question. Could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question (assuming you don't need any clarification - but definitely ask if you do!) so that I receive credit for working with you. It does NOT cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively (3, 4, 5 stars - 5 stars ★★★★★ is definitely appreciated!). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your questions.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent