Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can you help me help my 90 year old aunt in breaking a

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me help my 90 year old aunt in breaking a rental lease in Phoenix?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Nothing other than our letter and the doctor's letter letting the landlord know she can no longer live in an apartment setting and needs to be in a more assisted care location.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/8/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. No one here can represent you...we can provide information. Did you have a specific question?

Since you cannot represent me, I will wait until I have a specific question.

Happy to help if I can

Tina, Lawyer