Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My son wanted me to give him a lifetime estate deed he

Customer Question
My son wanted me...

My son wanted me to give him a lifetime estate deed he refers nobody can make me move. When I told him I would never put myself in a position as long as I live to be aggrivated everyday.. So to gget back at me heset up his mobile hoe and started living there and laughed when he told me I wouldnt do anything to get him off. He alsocut a special tree specifaccy told both of them dont touch.My proprty looks like a dump and Iwant them off my property with the clothes they are wearing. I want title to traier for damage

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Im sory Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No. Its been very emotional. He with force made me leavethe propertyI had to go tohospital he shoved me and broke ny wrist my nose.I readit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They stole an antque shotgun and other things and they are both felons

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You are the property owner, is that correct? And you want to evict your son?

I own the property. He wanted me to give him something written no mtter what I could never ask him to move off the property basically a lifetime estate deed. I told him that would never be done. Jut like when he was growingup my house my rules. My land I say who can standon it. So to prove to me h st the trailer and maliciously destoyed thigs and he laughed in my face when he told they had moved and Id neer get them off

THank you...so are you asking the process you must follow to evict him?