Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can you please tell me how often the associations in Florida…

Customer Question
Hi,My name is***** you...

Hi,My name is***** you please tell me how often the associations in Florida should check outside walls of the building be checked for crouks in the walls creating leaks and mold .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

With Insurance but they denied due to the fact that we did not have wind insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if condo association has to check walls for croks and how often

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Bal Harbor Florida

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Please do
I understood tah this is just 5.00 dollars ,Now is 59 dollars

Ok, so the FL HOA law does not specifically require that the units or homes be checked for damage at certain intervals for damage; however, if the HOA is failing to reasonably check the property for damage that could lead to even greater damage, such as mold, then it could be a breach of contract. What other questions did you have for me today?

No more. Ty

The pleasure is all mine! Unless you have additional questions, there’s just a few other things I’d like you to know before we wrap up this conversation:

1. Could you look on your screen and provide me a star rating? 5-stars are always appreciated.

2. For your benefit, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

3. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions on the cheap.

4. Don’t forget to tell your friends about justanswer.com!