Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Who is the owner of 2820 Charlemagne Drive Beach, Va 23451.

Customer Question
Who is the owner...

Who is the owner of***** Virginia Beach, Va 23451

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I have no idea

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to know who the legal owner is in order to send a message for a condo meeting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Hi. I am the expert that will be answering your questions.

You need to go to the County Clerk's Office, or the local tax assessor for that information.

You can also get the Land Records online:

https://vblandrecords.com/

Tax Assessor information is here, but ownership is not listed. You need to go in person for that.

PROPERTY DETAILS

*****/p>

LEGAL DESCRIPTIONPorpoise Pen Condo The Landings Unit 2820

GPIN (PARCEL ID)15904105785160

SERVICE DISTRICT50 : Lynnhaven

FY17/18 ASSESSMENT

LAND VALUE$374,400

IMPROVEMENT VALUE$285,300

TOTAL VALUE$659,700

LAND INFORMATION

UNOFFICIAL ZONING DISTRICTB4

PROPERTY CODE/CATEGORY104 Low Rise Condominium

LAND USENo

WATERSHEDChesapeake Bay

PLATS (MAP BOOK/INSTRUMENT #)Download

LAND SQUARE FOOTAGE0 sq ft

BUILDING INFORMATION

USE CODEDESCRIPTIONID #CONSTRUCTED YR.SIZE

DWELLDwellingD19832,906 SF

ATTGARAttached GarageG010392 SF

FLOORSFINISHED AREADESCRIPTION

1.01,940 SF

2.0966 SF

Total2,906 SF

ROOM INFORMATION

Bedrooms3

Half Baths1

Full Baths2

Total Rooms6

Do you have further questions?

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it.

The site does not credit the Attorneys unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to ask more questions and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer