Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Tree dau notice to pay rent or give possession

Customer Question
tree dau notice to pay rent or give possession
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I think some of your post and information might have gotten cut off..

.

What is your legal question I can help with and what is going on in your situation?

.

.

thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I can't really try to help unless I know what your situation is and what your legal question is...

.

.

thanks