Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

There is a natural gas leak outside of my condo after my…

Customer Question
there is a natural gas...
there is a natural gas leak outside of my condo after my meter but before the inside of my condo, who is responsible for the repair cost?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 6 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Do you rent or own?

Is the gas leak on your property? On the property of the HOA/COA? Not on your property but still belongs to the landlord? Etc.