Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Purchased a home at a tax sale for HOA assessments Bank

Customer Question
Purchased a home at...

Purchased a home at a tax sale for HOA assessments Bank foreclosed now selling the house online

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Texas Houston

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

ES file deed with the state 8 months ago Bank still has house for sale

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Bank Play Store residence for sale auction and advised it will be sold to third party I am currently living in the residence and pay taxes and HOA fees

I see what you mean. Thank you for that. What questions did you have about that for me?

Anything I can file to stop sale and allow me to pay the bank .. it's pass 180-day Redemption do even all the bank the money
Owe bank the money

Thanks for your patience. So, generally, you may be able to request an extension beyond the 180 days of there are extenuating circumstances. My question for you is what extenuating circumstances do you think may apply to your situation?

Tina, Lawyer