Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I rented a room in my house & am trying to end lease for…

Customer Question
I rented a room...

I rented a room in my house & am trying to end lease for non-payment of rent & destruction of property. I typed my own eviction notice & want to know if that is sufficient & how much time I have to give tenant to vacate property?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Somers Point, nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

ok thank you
Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I noticed you requested a phone call, and I'm happy to speak with you over the phone, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it.

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I do not have any money to pay this bill. You keep asking for more money that I do not have.
Real Estate Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

No problem, billing is all handled through customer support.

You can contact someone at this link and let them know you'd like to remove your question and/or close your account:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Take care!