Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How are you. Miami-Dade Fl. I file a case in the appeals…

Customer Question
Hi how are you ...

Hi how are you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Miami-Dade Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I file a case in the appeals court for a fraudulent morgatage they have lien my house back in 2005 when we where in Cuba in vacation my case now is in the point of filling the Brief

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/6/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

You never signed for the mortgage that was filed as a lien against your real property. Did they do this on a default judgment?