Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have an eviction problem. Florida. I handed him eviction…

Customer Question
I have an eviction...

I have an eviction problem.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I handed him eviction letter on Sat, Dec. 2nd after he informed me he called an spoke with a Deputy Hillman either on Friday, Dec 1st or Sat Dec 2nd. Having said that, He did surrender his key to the property prior to that on Thurs, Nov 30th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes,He has been here approx 2 months on a week to week verbal agreement. I live here also and was just subleasing him a room. He has not paid as of Sat, at Noon and he has been very verbal about not going to pay and stay here for free for the next month.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/5/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about this Can you please clarify what your question is?