Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do you get out of your timeshare in Florida? I can't…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get out of your timeshare in Florida?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can't afford the fees anymore. We are on Social Security.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/5/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Are you interested in selling it, have you tried that?

Sample A+ BBB rated reseller.They have been in business for awhile and great ratings.

https://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/timeshares-only-in-orlando-fl-221059567

If your timeshare is paid for this is a real possibility to sell it.

Selling it here would be better on your credit than just letting it foreclose.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.