Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am a tenant and would like to know my rights with a

Customer Question
Hello, I am a...

Hello, I am a tenant and would like to know my rights with a problem we are having with the condition of our front yard. Few weeks ago the property manager, who by the way lives across the road, sent us a email telling us that the front is

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

SA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Feel we are being harassed and now they are saying we can be terminated

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.