Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How are you today? I am wrting you concerning a friend of…

Customer Question
Hello and How are...

Hello and How are you today?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I am wrting you concerning a friend of mine who recently lost his job after ten years of woirking there. He is behind on his rent to not having any money at all. I was womdering if you knew of any lawyers that might work with him o a pro bone case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes, He got a summons yesterday and the court date is a week from Monday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not that I can think of right now, thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/4/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Are you asking about an attorney for the eviction case?

.

What does he want the attorney to do for him?

.

And he acknowledges that he is behind on the rent, correct?

.

.

thanks