Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I called the other day and didnt have the 5.00 dollars at…

Customer Question
I called the other...

I called the other day and didnt have the 5.00 dollars at that time my name is randy *

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

You have all this information and its lenghy can you see if you still have it please

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Are you a person or a robot

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry, but we do not seem to have the information from the other day. Can you give us the short version of your facts and your question for us please?