Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have been wrongfully foreclosed. All documented payments…

Customer Question
I have been wrongfully...

I have been wrongfully foreclosed. All documented payments made/TPP plus three years on time. Have done a forensic audit from a court certified expert. Recently evicted. wrongful foreclosure complaint filed. Purported bank is not in chain and does not have any legal interest. Seeking an aggressive attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Northern Californai

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like for instance what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/4/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

You would file an action to quiet title. JA s a general information site and the Attorneys on the site cannot enter into an Attorney/client relationship with you. We can hopefully get you headed in the right direction. Where in Northern California is the home located so I can provide a link for local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in that area?

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney