Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I LIVE IN HUD HOUSING AND THE OWNER IS SELLING THE BUILDING.

Customer Question
I LIVE IN HUD...

I LIVE IN HUD HOUSING AND THE OWNER IS SELLING THE BUILDING. CAN I BE EVICTED IF HE SELLS TO A PERSON WHO CONVERT TO REGULAR HOUSING

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MN

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO THEY ARE HAVING THE FINANCE PEOPLE FROM MINNESOTA HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY COME OUT NEXT WEEK.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know if I can be evicted.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, yes, you can be evicted if the housing is converted to a regular housing. However, you must be given proper notice to vacate pursuant to your lease before you can be evicted.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law