Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My house was illegal foreclose by ocwen and JPMorgan chase…

Customer Question
My house was illegal...

My house was illegal foreclose by ocwen and JPMorgan chase out of new York which they use us bank which is fraud because they are the same company they have stole my house and giving 4 days to get out by 12-4-2917 which is Monday morning I need help as soonas possible stated to me by the fbi to they finish the investigation for mortgage fraud

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Yes in the state of va in the court house of franklin county us bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes I am sorry papers were filed may 23 case number ***** that new century mortgage was fraud us bank was fraud because of securitized morgan stanle witter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes ocwen paid my taxes 8 19 2017 through j p morgan chase which was fraud,i tried to talk brock and lyle in va beach va but they want contact un less I have a lawyer I think this strnge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/2/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Have you filed a wrongful foreclosure action against them or reported them to the consumer protection agencies that have the legal authority to investigate the lender?

Have you filed a wrongful foreclosure or an injunction to stop the from evicting you until the investigation is completed?