Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

After a new pain job what is the exact process to Buffing…

Customer Question
After a new pain job...
After a new pain job what is the exact process to Buffing afterwards ?? I've painted fenders and small areas but can never get the buffing rights. I'm looking into painting a whole truck this time so need to get the buffing just right? What compound/pad needs to be used... also do I sand down or not
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

These are the best compounds for buffing and I recommend all of them, in this order. And yes, you should sand down first if you have the time to do it. Always gives a better result:

• Star Brite Liquid. ...
  • Meguiar's Ultimate. ...
  • 3M Marine Compound and Finishing Material. ...
  • Mothers Professional. ...
  • Meguiar's Marine One-Step. ...
  • Griot's Garage Complete. ...
  • Turtle Wax T-415 Premium. ...
  • 3M Perfect-It EX.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking the stars and pressing enter.

Good luck to you.

I wish you all the best.