Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Nicolas here.I have a forclsurer problem I am party # 3, so…

Customer Question
Hi Nicolas here.I have...

Hi Nicolas here.I have a forclsurer problem I am party # 3, so party #1 sales party # 2 a property w/2 lots so then party # 2 sales 0ne lot to party #3 so party so party #2 did not keep promise on lown so party #1 foreclose on him an party #2 was evicted and so was I as unknown tenants with out proper papers proceeding

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

California , yes but never serve me. 3 day notes posted on entrance , this is 40 acre vacant land

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes I file a complaint and is over me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is a lot more an difficult for me to explain dy text

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 5 days by:
12/7/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Can you explain the situation to me?