Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Have a question about real estate law in Pflugerville Tx I…

Customer Question
Have a question about real...
Have a question about real estate law in Pflugerville Tx I was trying to close on my father's house in Pflugerville Tx and his ex wife had interest in the property that she gave up and didn't file it is there another way to get it closed on cause his ex wife left the country
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/1/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You will need a lawyer in Pfugerville to file a suit to quiet title.Here the court awards you clear title.The court determines that you are the only one wiht an interest and awards it to you.Texas allows for such suits and this is the way they resolve title issues like this.This is an equitable action to remove a cloud from the title to property.

Reference

https://legalbeagle.com/8681653-file-quiet-title-action-texas.html

Lawyer referral

Contact us by phone:(###) ###-####(Toll Free), Monday - Friday, CST, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The call-in service is closed on legal holidays.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.