Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in a mobile home park. There have been many times…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a mobile home park. There have been many times that the same pipe bursts in multiple places. They do not use professional plumbers to address the problems. They use their own cheap maintenance labor to put band-aids on the issues only to have it happen again. Water is included in the rent and there have been numerous times I have gone without water. What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No, I don't know where to begin

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/1/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 9 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Please contact as soon as possible. I addressed my concerns with the owner of the property and he pretty much told me to move out if I don't like the way things are being handled. I said I would get an attorney if need be and he said "lawyers don't bother me". I really need help with this.