Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My borrowers need to hire a Real Estate Attorney for a Quiet…

Customer Question
My borrowers need to...

My borrowers need to hire a Real Estate Attorney for a Quiet Title Action. do you know who I can refer the to?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No, the legal description that was used when he bought the home in 1998 was incorrect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/30/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

,

Unfortunately, the expert here are not allowed to represent customers from the site or recommend anyone personally under our agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need local counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:

.

www.martindale.com

.

www.lawyers.com

.

They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for a real estate law attorney to assist..

.

.

thanks