Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My three siblings and I received a property through ladybird…

Customer Question
My three siblings and...

My three siblings and I received a property through ladybird deed left by our mother. Three are selling their interest to the fourth.. Can a Deed be prepared to transfer interest?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Punta Gorda Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No need to probate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You can do this by quit claim deed , here are forms and information about fees, there is a stamp fee to transfer real estate.

If you have property description they are just deeding you whatever interest they have.You can have them sign it in front of notary and file it yourself.

http://www.quitclaimdeed.com/county-information.htm?areaid=549764

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

You are correct no probate needed this passed by deed.