Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

MUST I SHOW MY BADGE EVERY DAY? SIERRA DAWN ESTATES, HEMET.

Customer Question
MUST I SHOW MY...

MUST I SHOW MY BADGE EVERY DAY?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

SIERRA DAWN ESTATES, HEMET

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I RECEIVED A LETTER

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

CAN THEY REMOVE ALL MY HOA PRIVILEGES FOR A YEAR WITHOUT A HEARING?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

An HOA has right to set rules for the HOA and all residents must follow those rules. If someone allegedly violates those rules, the HOA can take action based on the rights stated in the bylaws and the resident has a right to a written appeal to the Board and if the Board denies the appeal, then the resident has a right to sue for them removing the contractual rights from the resident without a hearing.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.