Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We have a lawsuit started against the state of Wisconsin and…

Customer Question
We have a lawsuit...

We have a lawsuit started against the state of Wisconsin and Ayers Construction Co. for damage to our property from an improperly designed and built storm retention pond. We have an att. at present, but he is in poor health and does not think he will be able to complete the case. The ground work for the suit has already been laid, we need someone that can take the case to completion. My present att. is willing to assist any way he can. We are both seniors and need help .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is not an employment question. It is a civil suit. Our lawyer has contacted the state of Wisconsin.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The state of Wisconsin has a law barring suits against the state or its employees.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/28/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I apologize but the state laws forbid the attorneys on this site from representing anyone from this site. If you need a local attorney please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

Since you were unable to assist me on our law suit I am requesting of my initial payment and deposit returned to my account
as stated in your advertisement.
Thank You
Everett D. Evans

Sure, customer service will be more than happy to refund you, but as the experts are not employees of the site and are users of the site like you are, we cannot do so. You need to contact customer service and they would gladly refund your deposit.