Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Neighbor is playing bass and rumble sounds 24hrs/7days a…

Customer Question
Neighbor is playing bass...

Neighbor is playing bass and rumble sounds 24hrs/7days a week. I am directly across from his garage and he uses blue tooth and a smartphone to turn it on and off. The police cannot find it on as it is short bursts and changes during each hour. I now have since this began dangerously high bp. I only have a flip phone and cec. meter. The range is not high but enough to sound like a car next to me blasting a radio/cd . Only the light changes. Oh, he denies this however a young man who is on the move but lived next to him, has confirmed my observations. He says he has been doing this for five years, It gets worse and louder when the sunsets. I need a sound detective, elder abuse ? I am 68, he is 53 this is so horrible and terribly cruel .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The police just log the calls but dates were even hard to confirm. I need a supena to get a copy of the dates, nothing was written. Union County N.C.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, may I not go to the Magistrate who decides if case is worthy of prosecution? I am being destroyed by this and in jeopardy of truly having a stroke. I don't have the money to move nor stay in motel also May I take this to Civil court?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

I wrote this in message, it is in Union County , North Carolina ..city- Monroe.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/27/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can demand the police prosecute this case?