Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am being harrassed by a young lady on Yahoo mexssenger!!

Customer Question
Her name is*****She is after...
I am being harrassed by a young lady on Yahoo mexssenger!! Her name is*****She is after money in various ways. She asked me today to give me my bank account access so she could deposit money in it for a friend. If I don't reply to her wishes she send about ten messages to me wanting to know why I don't do as she tells me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/27/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

You would have to be insane to give some internet stranger access to your bank account. She's a scammer and this time she's setting you up to launder stolen money for her.

BLOCK HER. Then you won't have to worry about her any more. If you don't know how to do that, Yahoo shows you how to do this here. YOu don't have to put up with this nonsense unless you want to.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.