Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If I'm not disputing it do I have to answer a summons for…

Customer Question
If I'm not disputing...

If I'm not disputing it do I have to answer a summons for foreclosure

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Kentucky. Yeah they're sending measummons for foreclosure

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I guess

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/26/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support to your civil complaint question today.

If you aren't disputing the complaint you aren't obliged to file an answer or turn up in court for a civil summons.

The consequence will be that the plaintiff will receive a default judgment for the amount/ relief claimed in the complaint.

If there is anything that you are denying in their complaint you should file an answer denying those facts.

It is possible for me to review your summons to determine your legal responsibility thereunder, just let me know.

We are here to help

Please follow up with me if you require additional assistance.

There is a possibility of availing of an extra review of the civil complaint and summons, just let me know;

You can send it through this site as an extra service.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS before your exit today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer