Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How are you, can I get help if a tenant of section 8 leave a…

Customer Question
Hi, how are you...

Hi, how are you, can I get help if a tenant of section 8 leave a mess?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

The City can provide assistant with the expenses to put the property in good sshape again?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Broward County Dania Beach Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if the city doesn't help, can I do a small claim in court

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case. Small Claims is a good avenue and avoids lawyer fees!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
the housing authority give money to fix the house?
That is another avenue too!
I would pursue both!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”