Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Here is my problem I had a drainage in front of kitchen with…

Customer Question
Hi Here...

Hi Here is my problem I had a drainage in front of kitchen with water standing. I fill out a action report along with a bit and the landscaper said he could do it in a weeks time. So I schedule a day and week later landscaper could do in on FRI. The bill was a 1600.00 dollars and had to eat. Did not the okay to do it. What are my rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In Minn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

AS far as what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry can you please explain? You scheduled to have the work done and he did it and now you have an issue with the work? Can you please clarify?