Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Here is my problem I had a drainage in front of kitchen with…

Customer Question
Hi Here...

Hi Here is my problem I had a drainage in front of kitchen with water standing. I fill out a action report along with a bit and the landscaper said he could do it in a weeks time. So I schedule a day and week later landscaper could do in on FRI. The bill was a 1600.00 dollars and had to eat. Did not the okay to do it. What are my rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In Minn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

AS far as what

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry can you please explain? You scheduled to have the work done and he did it and now you have an issue with the work? Can you please clarify?

Tina, Lawyer