Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I rented to copal for 7 years and putup with abuses shed…

Customer Question
I rented to copal...

I rented to copal for 7 years and putup with abuses shed just tell me what she was going to do I iput up with name call there 10,000.dalloes be hind

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Califorian stevinson

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Alease but no one has a copy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They toer down fences roofs 0ff buldings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

You can sue them in small claims court for up to $10,000 and suggest you do that to get you a recovery.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate the answer by clicking on 4 or 5 stars and close out the question.

A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please click on 4 or 5 stars to rate the answer and close out the question.

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate the answer.