Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

L have documents showing we paid for said two acre tract…

Customer Question
L have documents showing...

L have documents showing we paid for said two acre tract split. I also have a lien on the property. The thing is that l signed

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

It stated that we would get deed afyer payments

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

But they put it all in her name. She wont give us . l tried severl times but no success. property outlot 349 lot f in Arcadia texas,***** Galveston county.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are still paying taxes since 1984.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/24/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Here your remedy under Texas law is a suit to quiet title and claiming it under adverse possession and the payment you made here.The court awards you clear title and legal fees from the other party.

You will need a local real. estate lawyer to file suit to clear title here in District Court or file yourself.

Reference

https://legalbeagle.com/8681653-file-quiet-title-action-texas.html

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Contact us by phone:(###) ###-####(Toll Free), Monday - Friday, CST, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The call-in service is closed on legal holidays.

Lawyer for you here.