Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm trying to find a lawyer that would help me and my mom…

Customer Question
Hi I'm trying to...

Hi I'm trying to find a lawyer that would help me and my mom with a case against Hawaiian homes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well my mom and I been trying to get back our homestead that Hawaiian homes has taken back.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/23/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, I can make some recommendations in Hawai'i who can help you get your homestead back from Hawaiian homes. I suggest a phone call to discuss.