Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Our HOA recently had a vote regarding paint colors. Because…

Customer Question
Hi! Our HOA recently...

Hi! Our HOA recently had a vote regarding paint colors. Because of a poorly written survey and apathy, the colors that won the vote are now found to be AWFUL by a majority of owners. What is our recourse? Can we compel the Board to put it to a re-vote?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

CA CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for this?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Happy to have a call to discuss. Please request phone call and we can discuss now.

please call me
is this in addition to the $36 I just agreed to?