Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am in the market to purchase a condo from the owner. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I am in...

Hi, I am in the market to purchase a condo from the owner. I need an attorney to assist me in closing. And also questions that the sellers attorney asked concening my part.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Bellwood Il

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, this will be a semi cash deal(?).

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.

ANSWER: If you're looking for an attorney, a good way to find one would be to go to martindale.com, put in Illinois and Real Estate attorney. It's a great site for finding local attorneys. I hope I've answered your question. If you don't need any additional information, could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question so that I receive credit for working with you. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You can still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be some lag in my response time if you follow up with additional questions. It just means I'm working with someone else but I will ALWAYS come back an answer your questions when I'm done.

Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi. Just wanted to check back with you to make sure you had all the information you need...