Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I just received a demand for possession notice in the mail.

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a demand for possession notice in the mail. dated 11/14. received 1120/2017. I disagree with the amount owed of $4,075.00. My payment is $1,300 a month. I have bank statements to support my claim.I got notice from Richard E Segal and assoc. My name is ***** *****. I am a 70 year old Viet Nam vet on fixed income

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

6145 Orchard Lake road, Unity 104 West Bloomfiled, 48322

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not by me. My Land sent afore mentioned document

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help pro bono.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you actually behind on your rent?

.

Or do you have proof of payment of all rent?

.

Have you responded to them with paperwork showing you have paid?

.

Have you been given a written 7 day notice to pay rent or vacate?

.

.

thanks