Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have issue with the home owners association over payment…

Customer Question
I have issue with...

I have issue with the home owners association over payment they wrote to proceed a lien on my home how can you help

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

I am in Frisco Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have 2 different occasions sent payment but they returned my payment because they want me to sign payment agreement for the amount in dispute or pay in full

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The site does not provide legal representation but I am happy to answer any questions which you may have, so please let me know.