Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

When it comes to profitability on Real Estate, I’d like to…

Customer Question
Hi,When it comes to profitability...
Hi,When it comes to profitability on Real Estate, I’d like to know what is the profitability coefficient (like how many % of the full price of the property I can charge as rent in case I decide to rent it out to a tenant) of apartments in these neighborhoods in Chicago: the Loop, River North, Old Town, Gold Coast and South Loop.Thanks!
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

there is not a % per se

it really is how much someone is willing to pay

you can look at rentals in the area to see how rates are going

I would cold call a realtor as well to see what their opinion is as to a range

Hi air. Thanks for the answer but there is a %. I have seen that in different cities. I am not calling a realtor because I am asking the question on this site to hopefully get an answer.
Thanks