KLAW
KLAW, Arbitrator
Experience:  I have over 20 years of experience in commercial real estate law, finance, consumer credit, landlord tenant, and business law.
92128996

Florida condo established in 1977 has assigned parking

Customer Question

florida condo established in 1977 has assigned parking spaces. what document shows what space goes to what unit. It's not on the deed and doesn't seem to be in the condo docs
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KLAW replied 12 months ago.
Good afternoon. You could find the condominium map, that shows what parking spaces are deeded to each unit.If not successful you should also be able to look at the title documents recorded on the property to verify what spaces go with your property. Your title insurance agent should be able to help you sort out these issues, and review the condominium map and recorded documents so you are more comfortable with your purchase.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.