Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Topic: Condo/HOA dispute - I am an unhappy new owner. 1.

Customer Question
Topic: Condo/HOA dispute -...
Topic: Condo/HOA dispute - I am an unhappy new owner. 1. Having enforcement of common area rules disputes with my Condo/HOA. 2. The Condo board/HOA selectively enforce certain common area rules. 3. I am so pissed, I will be moving and probably renting the place out - which I almost certain I will run into HOA/Condo board objection/rejection. 4. I do not have time nor patience to deal with them. BL: I need some legal top cover dealing with CONDO/HOA on issues for my unit only. I hope/pray just having a legal rep will be enough to make them at least deal with me in sensible manner (they are extremely rude, untrustworthy and operate slim shady...). I know I sound childish, but I am very disappointed on how low some can go. This plea for legal help should/could be some easy money for hopefully some maybe a few letters/phone calls and maybe show at a Condo hearing or two. Anyway, I am willing to pay reasonable (according to my reason...) retainer and fee. Tampa, FL 33611. If no one on-line can directly help - a referral would be appreciated. At a minimum thanks for listening - wishing all a happy/safe Thanksgiving.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/19/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
We cannot represent customers. I am sorry for these head aches. what can I answer for you? Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
No thanks - I can probably do that myself. Thanks for quick answer anyways.