Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I've been living in a bank owned home (unaware). Have done…

Customer Question
I've been living in...

I've been living in a bank owned home (unaware) . Have done some major fixing to it and now a real estate agent is coming here telling me to vacate . I pay rent here and have a lease but apparently I was scammed what do I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Vallejo ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I have rights and there are random people coming over here too look at the place ? How can I stop that don't I have private rights or am I tresspassing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
11/19/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Who is the landlord that you entered the lease with?

His name is***** - I originally answered an ad on a local website + I was a victim of the northern wildfire here in California, where we unfortunately lost our home and are getting help with FEMA , they even assisted in deposit funding on behalf of my relocation.

Are you still able to get in contact with that person?

So, it sounds like he owned the home and it got foreclosed on without your knowledge...is that correct?

Possible, According to the county records property record s it's owned by Bosco credit LLC ? There is no phone number I cannot get in touch with anyone from " Bosco" also the agent is hassling me and sending random people to look at the house I've been here for almost 3 months
have repaired many things , not to mention supply all appliances and supply's - fence , garbage , celling
The address here is*****Vallejo ca 94590

Please give me a little time. There are many protections for tenants in your situation, I need to complete a call with another customer then can return.

Ok
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

I am sorry, I ended up getting sick last week and then the holiday interfered. I can still help you with this if needed, please let me know if so and I will get on it.